January 17, 2006

Puppies galore!



   
Chachi gave birth to 6 cutie little puppies earlier! WEEEEH!!! 2 of them, were born last night, and the rest, early this morning. Yay!!! They're oh so tiny and adorable! The first one's white with specks of dark brown (red) and black, second one's brown, 2 are black, and the last two are brown though the other one's darker. I missed the whole thing but Det kept me updated. She'd text me every so often to update me with Chachi's delivery. I even called her up and she let me hear the little puppies' cries. Awww.. Ultra adorable! Oh-so cooool!!!! Yay! Can't wait for them to grow a bit more. :) Poor Pao though, he can't even come near the pups, Chachi's always growling at him. hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yey! our family is growing! congratulations, chachi!