August 30, 2004

my cats

for a while now i've been wanting to post some pics of my cats.. they're strays alright but i love them nonetheless...

the image is little bit fuzzy.. i was holding the camera on my other hand, but anyways.. this is my

kitten mhadz.. on his 3rd week of life

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


ain't he a cutie!

and here is his sister whom my sister named darkwing (don't ask why.. i don't know myself)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

aaaaaaawwwwww.....

and here's another adorable shot of mhadz... poor kitty got tired from all the studying he did. fell

asleep right on top of his handouts...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my kittens.. all bunched up

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



time for a snack....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

oh.. here is a picture of the last sibling among the brood.. catthroat!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

baby mhadz.. when he was just a couple of days old....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



sorry.. lots of stories to tell... but got no time at the moment... so the pics will have to do for now!

2 comments:

Thess said...

Was that mhadz during her board review? poor kitty, hi hi hi..nakatulog sa pagsusunog ng errr...kilay? ^_^

blogger0308 said...

you know, funny story, at the car park of my parents apartment building there are a lotta cats. Theres a real big mountain like park right in front. People keep feeding the cats at the building thats why theyre always there. anyway, my dog, being her curious and tsismosa little self went near a cat and started sniffing it.

the cat chased my dog a few feet! lolz. that was so funny. the cat was all hissing with its paw up ready to scratch. it kinda reminded me of scary movie part 2. the part where the black cat was doing a scene from rocky. lolz. after my dog got hold of what was actually happening, she barked as if she were saying: get the hell away from me! and of course the cat skooted away. so much for that. hehehehe. oh by the way, the cat looks like the little one in the pic.