August 29, 2005

My Boo

Here are a couple of pictures of my Boo...


*Sniff*sniff*


Gotta keep myself pest free

++++++++++++++++++++


This was PJ's second day with me, when I got home from work and class. I had a long day so I dozed off...she crawled up on my neck and fell asleep with me. See how small she was?


Here are a few shots of PJ when she first arrived at my apartment. She's a menace as you can see. Well, she's a puppy anyway...she's excused...for now...:P


Now lemme see if I can drag this thing around....


Uh oh I think she can see me....


BUSTED!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PJ is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!! What breed?? You are so lucky although I have had a puppy before and been through those puppy teeth, etc. Now the dog I have was a year old when I adopted him so I don't have to worry about all the growing problems.

liljunkie18 said...

hey elaine! yep yep PJ is a cutie, huh? She's a sable pomeranian. I actually spoke to my brother over the phone yesterday and he wants to buy a Pom himself cause he misses PJ. He's somewhere else, that's why. She's a menace but she's real sweet, too.

Anonymous said...

I like your photo with PJ having a "siesta" break. So cute.

liljunkie18 said...

wow a lota comments. ive been gone for a real long time huh...im sorry i havent responded to these comments here...